sexta-feira, 2 de abril de 2010

Dear Rose,

Yesterday, I thought of you. I remembered the last time I saw you, I remembered your voice, I remembered your clothes and I could almost feel your perfume. I thought about how everything would be if you were still here. If you still play with me, if she still had you. I am sure that everything would be better, much better. Yesterday, I remembered that day. We should have spent it together, but no, it was different. I don't even slept at home. I remembered when they told me that you were not good, that you may not resist. I didn't believe it. I never told anyone, but I couldn't sleep that night. I spent the whole night praying. I couldn't lose you, but I did. I didn't know, but you were gone before I fell sleep. It's not fair. These days are more difficult, you know? But we're fine, we think of you every day, we miss you every day, we still love you every day.
Love,
Sophie

2 comentários:

Adriana disse...

Memories :)

Catarina disse...

Do teu lado, refugiada no teu cantinho*